Tuesday 1 January 2008

I do like the man who observed that his new year's resolutions always seem to involve getting physically smaller and mentally bigger. But I thought I'd quote Mary Kenny here, since hers is to do with money. She says, "This year I am going to develop a more positive attitude to money. Each morning I will say to myself, 'I should have more money because I deserve it.' I was educated at a convent school where money was regarded as filthy lucre. Many of us are taught to expect little in the way of reward, when we shouldn't. That is why that L'Oreal advert is so popular, the one that says 'You're worth it'"
Hope your new year brings all the rewards you deserve (but, as Mary says, that does involve believing you're worth it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note we do not accept comments from anonymous users.