Friday 29 February 2008

From Simonne

February for me is the month that I have to renew my car, breakdown and home insurances. I spend a bit of time on the internet searching out the best deals and then buy it through www.greasypalm.co.uk - a shopping portal that gives me cashback simply because it directed me to the insurer’s website. It doesn’t cost any more and I usually make £80 to £100 cash back on top of saving up to £300 by not sticking with my existing insurers. That’s enough to pay for a nice weekend break. And my premiums seem to get cheaper each year, as I get even better at finding the best deals. Just think about that weekend away when you next decide to save time and hassle by just automatically renewing your insurances with your existing provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note we do not accept comments from anonymous users.